Customize Your Oil Spill Containment System
Get an Oil Spill Containment Solution That Fits to a Tee.
- Environmental damage
- Higher premiums for liability coverage
- Fines from regulatory agencies
- Production loss
- Increased staff turnover as discouraged employees leave
- Hiring and training time for replacement workers
- Salaries of recovery and replacement workers
- Damage to your community reputation and company profile
How We Customize Solutions to the Sizes of Your Production Tee and Polished Rod
- You supply the sizes of your wellhead’s production tee and polished rod. That’s it. We begin manufacturing your unit right away.
- Your custom fit unit includes a urethane seal mating surface, produced by molding liquid urethane directly to the aluminum to create a strong, permanent surface. It’s the same process used to attach Sucker Rod Guides, engineered to withstand abrasive counter-faces and high impact loads
Our customized urethane seals use compression fit to take up +/- 1/16″. When the unit bolts shut, the seal bonds with the outer housing. Customized units will meet your needs when older non API or customized wellhead configurations are in place. If your field has a significant number of special wellheads, we can design and cast specific mounting seal dimensions to fit.
- You can position the drain line on the left or right side of the wellhead to meet your application and government regulations.
- We can customize the polycarbonate top of the unit, shortening it to your required size.