Integrated Lube Line
Maintain Proper Lubrication for Wellhead Stuffing Box Without Downtime.
Well Site Guard’s Integrated Lube Line upgrades existing Well Site Guard units and provides external lube point access for faster maintenance. It allows operators to inject important lubricant into stuffing box components and keep production online longer.
Integrated Lube Line Benefits
- Distributes lubrication evenly at all stuffing box friction points
- Prevents premature wear
- Stops costly wellhead damage before it starts
- Helps maximize productivity
- External lube point access for faster maintenance
- Increases worker safety
- Avoids line stoppage
How It Works
In the past, stuffing box lubrication involved stopping the well, removing the top of the stuffing box, inserting a grease gun and applying lubricant to exposed parts, resulting in costly downtime.
With Integrated Lube Line, the lube point is located externally to the stuffing box, so operators can inject lubricant through a grease gun into the line. This allows even distribution to the friction points without stopping the well, disturbing any parts or creating a site hazard.
- Mounts on the opposite side of the Murphy gauge.
- Nipple is standard 1/8” NPT.
- Option to utilize external auto-lubrication products